Romans 1:16 Partnership is a monthly giving program for supporters of Celebrate Messiah.
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.” (Romans 1:16)
As a Romans 1:16 Partner, you will:
- Help us put your financial gifts to work immediately.
- Reduce Celebrate Messiah’s mail costs and therefore free more money for evangelism. Forget about stamps and check writing.
- Provide regular, predictable funds for Jewish evangelism.
- Give more conveniently. All it takes is filling out a form to make sure your gift is automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card. This means your generosity has the maximum impact.
How do Romans 1:16 Partners help?
- Overhead is reduced because processing costs are lower. It may not be much per gift, but it adds up. And the savings go where they are most needed and towards more Jewish evangelism.
- A regular flow of funds is assured, helping our missionaries plan and budget their work.
How can you become a Romans 1:16 Partner?
Choose one of the following options to arrange a recurring payment:
You can securely arrange a recurring donation through Paypal by selecting the “Monthly” option. Your information will be transmitted through a secure connection and kept completely confidential. (You can use PayPal or Credit Cards.)
Please download the Partnership Program Direct Debit Form and fax to 61 3 9563 5544 or email to email@example.com.
Please download our Partnership Program Credit Card Form and fax to 61 3 9563 5544 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call us with your credit card details.
Our guarantee to every Romans 1:16 Partner:
- You maintain complete control of your donation .If you have any issues or wish to cancel your partnership at any time please call us at +61 3 9563 5544.
- Your account and gifts are secure.
- Your personal information is held in strict confidence.
For more information please download the “Romans 1:16 Partnership Brochure“.