Celebrate Messiah has been sharing the love of Messiah with Jewish people in Australia since it was was founded in 1995 by Lawrence and Louise Hirsch. Lawrence is a Jewish believer in Yeshua (Jesus) and the current Executive Director of Celebrate Messiah.
We have been blessed with the opportunity to speak in many churches and events. Many of our missionaries have also been pastors/messianic leaders themselves before ministering with Celebrate Messiah. We understand and respect the responsibility and concern of putting someone in the pulpit to speak to your congregation.
What can you expect from one of our speakers? Ministering in churches is not something we take lightly. Our staff has a passion and a burning desire to help believers learn and appreciate the Jewish roots of their Christian faith. Through the various messages, believers will become equipped to conversationally share with their Jewish friends about the Jewish Messiah. (see list of topics)
Our commitment to you is:
- To stay committed to the Word of God. To stay committed to the way of Salvation for all people, Jew and Gentile alike, through Jesus our Messiah and only through Jesus.
- To provide well-trained, experienced and educated speakers.
- To provide you a list of topics you can choose from to share with your church.
- To speak and cover the topic that you have chosen and not divert from it.
- To speak within the time allotted.
- To provide at your request, references and recommendations from well-known Christian leaders and pastors who have had us speak at their churches.
- To be available after services to answer questions from the congregation.