Jewish Testimony Project
REVEALING THE LIGHT OF YESHUA IN THE AUSTRALIAN JEWISH COMMUNITY
The imperative to share our testimony is thoroughly Biblical. Yeshua teaches that He is the “Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12).
But that’s not where it ends! Incredibly, we as disciples become that light. “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.” (Matthew 5:14-15) Yeshua promises us that “everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32)
Jewish testimonies are one of the most engaging and effective ways of reaching the Jewish community. Our partners “One For Israel” have had their video testimonies viewed millions of times. However, these testimonies are typically from Israeli and American Jews. We believe that it is vital to have a local voice, to tell the stories of Australian Jews who have found the Light of Yeshua.
We want the Australian Jewish community, and indeed Jews all over the world, to see that there is a strong Messianic Jewish presence in Australia, and to hear firsthand how God is working to reveal his Messiah and transform lives, even Downunder!
That’s why we will be collecting and publishing testimonies from dozens of Australian Jewish Believers and publishing them both in article and video format, here on our website, and through social media.
We will be telling the stories of a number of Australian Jews including:
- Eric: a young Jewish doctor from Melbourne from an Orthodox background, who through the witness of a loving Christian friend in medical school, started exploring the Scriptures and overcame his fear to follow Yeshua and become a leader in a Messianic congregation
- Sharon: a Jewish woman in Melbourne from an ultra-orthodox Chabad background, who gave up everything (including contact with her family and community) to follow the Messiah.
- Mark: A Jewish engineer in Melbourne from a secular background, who was searching for the truth, and through prayer and repentance, had the identity of the Messiah revealed through miraculous signs along with a revelation of his new life purpose: to be a witness in the Jewish Community.
There are so many other stories that need to be told, especially now, as the world, as well as each of us individually, are facing unprecedented challenges and uncertainties about the future.
In these uncertain times, our fellow Jews are searching for a relationship with God more than ever. We as Jewish Believers know that there is nothing more important than finding and following the Light of Yeshua, and it is our life’s mission to bring that Light to our fellow Jews.
In Yeshua’s Light,
Jewish Testimony Project Coordinator.
HOW CAN I BE INVOLVED WITH THE JEWISH TESTIMONY PROJECT?
- If you are a Jewish Believer who wants to learn more about how you can share your testimony (either as an article or a video) click here to learn more.
- If you know Jewish believers who would like to share their story, please let us know.
- Please pray with us that more Australian Jews will come to know their Messiah.
- Prayerfully consider making a special donation to the project to help cover the costs (eg videography)
SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY
Are you a Jewish Believer who wants to share your testimony? Please click below to learn more:
MAKE A DONATION
Would you like to make a special donation to support the Jewish Testimony Project?