Israel’s Glorious Future Podcasts If you were unable to attend the conference in May we have these podcasts for you to enjoy. Dr. Walter Kaiser – The Hope Of Israel – A Prediction Of The Messiah’s Birth Dr. Walter Kaiser – The Hope Of Israel – What’s In A Name OpenLine – Dr. Michael Rydelnik […]
Please join us for a week of events brought to you by the Charles Feinberg Center
1974 Coney Island Ave, Brooklyn
Between Ave. P & Kings Hwy
B or Q train to Kings Highway
All events are FREE! For more information, call 212-223-2252.
Jewish Film Night
Join us for two great evenings of film and fellowship as we watch and discuss movies about Jewish life!
The movies are free but the experience is priceless
Saturday, September 21
Tuesday, September 24
An Evening with Friends
Thursday, September 26
Join us for refreshments, music, and a Bible study discussion. Program will be in Russian.
We hope to see you there!
The Outreach Israel ministry trip is designed for college students and individuals ages 18-30 who are interested in reaching Israelis for the Messiah. Outreach Israel offers excellent opportunities to witness for the Lord and encourage Israeli youth who are a part of congregations in the Land.
Want to know more? Request more info by filling out the form below:
All participants should understand and agree to the following:
1. This is a short-term ministry opportunity, not a part-time or full-time Chosen People Ministries staff position.
2. Each participant accepted for the program applied for is responsible for raising his or her own funds to cover the cost of the program. Funds sent by a third party can not be considered as personal gifts to an individual, but according to IRS regulations for non-profit organizations, funds received are designated to the particular program.
3. The cost of the program does not include transportation while in the USA to get to the city where the program
commences. All funds for the program must be paid before the program starts.
4. Each participant is required to release Chosen People Ministries from any potential legal liabilities, both personal
and property, arising from or during this program.
5. Chosen People Ministries does not provide health insurance coverage for persons participating in the program. Participants are responsible for their own health insurance coverage.
6. While on the program, all participants must conduct themselves according to Biblical standards and cultural norms (i.e., pure language, attitude respectful of others, no substance abuse, chaste behavior, and appropriate dress and talk), applying themselves to learning, and to serving the Messiah. Chosen People Ministries reserves the right to send you home, at your cost, if these behaviors are not met.
7. You agree that photographic images that are taken of you during the program can be used for advertising and promotion purposes in social and print media by Chosen People Ministries.
CHOSEN PEOPLE MINISTRIES DOCTRINAL STATEMENT OF FAITH
We believe in:
1. The Divine inspiration, infallibility, and authority of the Old and New Testaments.
2. The Triune God: God the Father, God the Son Messiah, God the Holy Spirit.
3. The Deity of Messiah Yeshua (Jesus) as the only begotten Son of God, His sacrificial blood atonement, His bodily resurrection from the dead and His return.
4. The lost condition of every person who does not accept salvation by faith in the Messiah Yeshua.
5. The necessity of presenting the Gospel to the Jewish people and all people.